Accounts Department Staff
Many hands make light work
How long since your firm has been able to consider this as a strategy! At ShoreSuite we provide quality, professional staff to deliver your administrative roles required to operate a modern accounting business.
- Responsible for administering Accounts Receivableand Accounts Payable
- Sales Invoice processing
- Administering day-to-day finances
- Lodging of cash or cheques and managing of online banking – including online payments and transfers
- Preparation of monthly accounting reconciliations
- Administering of credit control or debt collection
- Administering of the following: payment of bills, invoicesand staff, and expense claims
- Processing of payroll
- Ensuring the financial controls are adhered to
- Assisting in the preparation of year-end audit
- Administering the sale, stock control, and promotion of Camogie merchandising.
- Improving the controls for collection and reconciliation of income collected
- Developing and administering financial procedures
- Improving financial controls within the organisation in collaboration with the Finance Director
- Administering the procurement processes
What we learn becomes who we are
What we learn becomes who we are. With more than 350,000 university graduates each year, there is no shortage of talent. From OJT traineeships to CPA’s, qualifications are in abundance, there is no need to compromise. Let ShoreSuite help you build your qualified off shore accounts team.
- Bookkeeping/accounting duties, including daily accounts payable and
- receivable reconciliations.
- Checking online orders received and procuring inventory.
- Management and procurement of Drop Ship orders.
- Preparation of financial reports, including monthly sales report and withholding tax.
- Customer and supplier management including AP/AR.
- Entry and processing of sales invoices and supplier bills.
- Assisted in managing end-of-the-month reconciliations and reporting.
- Preparation of end of month/quarter/year BAS reporting.
- Management and processing of Payroll and staff reimbursements.
- Management of product information used to populate eCommerce website.
- Reported directly to the business owner and company accountant.