ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT STAFF
Many hands make light work
How long since your firm has been able to consider this as a strategy! At ShoreSuite we provide quality, professional staff to deliver your administrative roles required to operate a modern accounting business.
- Responsible for administering Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Sales Invoice processing
- Administering day-to-day finances
- Lodging of cash or cheques and managing of online banking – including online payments and transfers
- Preparation of monthly accounting reconciliations
- Administering of credit control or debt collection
- Administering of the following: payment of bills, invoices and staff, and expense claims
- Processing of payroll
- Ensuring the financial controls are adhered to
- Assisting in the preparation of year-end audit
- Administering the sale, stock control, and promotion of Camogie merchandising.
- Improving the controls for collection and reconciliation of income collected
- Developing and administering financial procedures
- Improving financial controls within the organisation in collaboration with the Finance Director
- Administering the procurement processes
- Assisting accounting officials/senior management in the maintenance, reporting and management of the company’s finances.
- Ensure accuracy of information; enter and save data in appropriate location.
- Document processing.
- Controlling credit and ensuring debtors pay on time.
- Ensuring all payment amounts & records are accurate.
- Processes documents such as invoices, supplier bills, employee reimbursments.
- Assist with payroll processing and administration.
- Assists with preparation of financial and management reports.
Accounts payable / accounts receivable
- Day-to-day administration and processing of invoices, cheques and payment advices.
- Generate and administer purchase orders as required.
- Collation and distribution of creditor’s invoices.
- Reconcile creditors accounts.
- Handling of creditor’s enquiries and provide various creditors ledger reports ensuring creditor’s payments are processed within stipulated trading terms Maintaining financial process controls.
- Following proper financial procedures and controls in relation to cash, expenditures and reporting.
- Verify all creditor invoices and purchase orders have been appropriately approved.
- Prepare, process and provide supporting documentation for various month end journals.
- Preparation and management of aging reports.
- Day-to-day processing of payments and deposits, cheques, credit card and EFT.
- Collation and distribution of debtor invoices and statements.
- Reconcile debtor accounts.
- Handling of debtors enquiries and provide various debtor ledger reports ensuring debtors payments are processed within stipulated trading terms.
What we learn becomes who we are
With more than 350,000 university graduates each year, there is no shortage of talent. From OJT traineeships to CPA’s, qualifications are in abundance, there is no need to compromise. Let ShoreSuite help you build your qualified off shore accounts team.
More than just an administrator
- Bookkeeping/accounting duties, including daily accounts payable and receivable reconciliations.
- Checking online orders received and procuring inventory.
- Management and procurement of Drop Ship orders.
- Preparation of financial reports, including monthly sales report and withholding tax.
- Customer and supplier management including AP/AR.
- Entry and processing of sales invoices and supplier bills.
- Assisted in managing end-of-the-month reconciliations and reporting.
- Preparation of end of month/quarter/year BAS reporting.
- Management and processing of Payroll and staff reimbursements.
- Management of product information used to populate eCommerce website.
- Reported directly to the business owner and company accountant.
Anzelle has a Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Accounting Technology. Anzelle is the financial administrator for an Australian online retailer.
“Your skills will not be wasted, instead we’ll grow together as a team”